4 days / 3 nights
The natives and the animals
Between 20°C and 30°C
09 83 61 62 03
Stages of the journey
DAY 1: Departure for Puerto Leticia, boat on the Amazon River and night walk
DAY 2: Meeting with the Ticuna natives and watching pink dolphins
DAY 3: Walk to find the giant lotus and play with monkeys
DAY 4: Return to Bogota
Day 1: Departure to Puerto Leticia
Transfer to the airport to fly to Puerto Leticia. Called the lung of the planet, the Amazon jungle is more impressive than we can imagine. You will fly over a green « ocean» that will take your breath away.
- Flights from Bogota to Puerto Leticia by a regular economy airline
- Reception at the airport and transfer to your hotel
- Boat trip to the chosen hotel
- Night walk in the forest
- Dinner and night
Day 2: The Amazon jungle
- Visit El Vergel to meet local children who trace the traditional songs and dances of Ticuna culture
- Boat trip to the Peruvian border to observe pink dolphins and sunset on the Amazon River
- Visit the community of Mocagua to learn all about indigenous culture through a solidarity tourism project
- Lunch, dinner and overnight at the hotel
Day 3: The largest river in the world
- Visit of the Machuiga Foundation, a center for orphaned monkeys and survivors of illegal traffic
- Walk on Mocagua Island to observe the giant lotus, the Victoria Regia
- Discussion with a shaman Ticuna about their lifestyle
- Lunch, dinner and night at the hotel
Day 4: Return to civilization
- Return to Leticia and transfer to the airport to take your return flight to Bogota
This price includes:
This price does not include:
Excursions not to be missed
other circuits to discover
6 days / 5 nights
à partir de 415€
Highlights Sleep in a coffee farm surrounded by nature Visit ...
5 days / 4 nights
à partir de 530€
See animals, meet the locals and have an unforgettable experience for the whole family with a ...
5 days/4 nights
à partir de 615€
HighlightsDiscovery of the magnificent archaeological ruins of the Lost City.The Lost City ...
Your tailor-made stay
each trip is unique
Magelia Colombia accompanies you for a unique experience in Colombia. You will benefit from a privileged contact who will be able to guide you throughout your stay!
They take care of everything
Globe-trotter or local child, at Magelia Colombia we know how to carry out the project of your dreams because we know Colombia!
Child of the country