3 days/ 2 nights
Adventure and encounter
All year round
Between 25°C and 35°C
Share and exchange with the Wayuu indigenous community.
To support various projects of solidarity and eco-responsible tourism.
Discover the magnificent pink flamingos.
Enjoy the orange sand dunes in contrast with the blue sea.
Swimming in the warm Caribbean Sea.
Enjoy the beaches of Cabo de la Vela and Punta Gallinas.
Visit the lighthouse at the northernmost point of South America and Colombia.
Live an authentic adventure in a remote area of the extreme north of Colombia.
09 83 61 62 03
DAY 1 : Crossing the desert to Cabo de la Vela.
DAY 2 : Arrival at Punta Gallinas, the northernmost point of South America.
DAY 3 : Visit of the pink flamingos and meeting with the Wayuu.
Day 1: Crossing the desert
La Guajira is a place where reality and magic mix to offer the visitor a unique experience.
- Departure very early in the morning in direction of the desert.
- Arrival at the village of Uribia for breakfast.
- Visit of the Manaure salt mines, the most important maritime salt exploitation in Colombia.
- Continuation of the trip to Cabo de la Vela.
Typical lunch of the day’s fishing: fresh fish, lobster, etc.
- Free time to swim in the sea or to rest.
- Visit of the most important places such as the sweet bread, the golden beach, the lighthouse and the sacred mountain.
- Night in a Rancheria (local accommodation with bed and private bathroom).
Day 2: The extreme north
Punta Gallinas is the northernmost point of Colombia and South America. The landscape is breathtaking with its orange sand hills that merge into the blue sea.
- Early morning departure for Punta Gallinas through the desert.
- Visit of the most important places: the Lighthouse, the oasis and the desert of Taroa to enjoy the sand dunes.
- Typical lunch.
- Observation of the pink flamingos.
- Free time to fully appreciate the incredible beauty of the place.
- Night at a Rancheria (local accommodation with bed and private bathroom).
Day 3: The Wayuu community
Indigenous people of Colombia and Venezuela, the Wayuu represent about 45% of the population of the department of Guajira.
- Departure early in the morning to go to one of the villages of the Wayuu community.
- Sharing and exchange with the Wayúu.
- Discovery of their culture, their traditions, their myths and their legends.
- Presentation of their typical dance, the Yonna.
Typical lunch of the region, the friche.
- Return to Riohacha.
This price includes :
Private ground transportation in a 4×4 vehicle during the entire stay.
2 nights accommodation in Rancherias, accommodation built with traditional methods by the local community. These are private rooms with beds and private bathrooms.
Les visites mentionnées dans le programme en service privé hispanophone ou anglophone.
Telephone assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Estimated price per person and based on 2 participants.
This price does not include :
International and domestic flights.
Visits, excursions and activities not mentioned.
Les frais de paiement international (possibilité de regler par virement bancaire sans frais).
Cancellation and repatriation insurance (please consult us).
you might also be interested in…
10 days / 9 nights
à partir de 1 015€
Come and discover the most emblematic places of the country, share with Colombians, taste our ...
14 days/13 nights
à partir de 1543€
Observe tropical animals, meet the locals and visit Colombia from north to south in this tour ...
5 days/4 nights
à partir de 615€
HighlightsDiscovery of the magnificent archaeological ruins of the Lost City.The Lost City ...
Your tailor-made stay
each trip is unique
Magelia Colombia accompanies you for a unique experience in Colombia. You will benefit from a privileged contact who will be able to guide you throughout your stay!
WE TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING
Globe trotter or local child, at Magelia Colombia we know how to realize the project of your dreams because we know Colombia!
Child of the country